What is Realtime Ahrefs Backlink API?
As you know Ahrefs is one of the best tools in the market right now to obtain backlinks and rankings of any website, but what most people don’t know is that they offer an API to access all this information in real time which makes it even better than ever. With this API you can get any information you require in just a matter of seconds which accelerates the process tremendously as opposed to doing it manually.
Furthermore it offers an array of functions that will be helpful to have at your disposal as its main attributes are:
– Quick Search tool that helps you find the pages on your site that are lacking in links or that have over-optimized anchor texts.
– Checking search results from different nations to assess your SEO strategies’ impact on international traffic.
– Finding out which keywords drive the most organic search traffic to your website by searching for keywords that contain your domain name.
– Analyzing competitor websites’ link building strategies and identifying opportunities for improving your own link building efforts.
– Determining the links your website has received from others by looking at the links pointing at your domain. You can use them to improve your own links or take measures to reduce the impact of toxic links on your rating.
What is an API?
Application Programming Interface (API) is a software component that allows two computer programs to communicate with each other. API enables communication in real-time so that users can receive actionable data right away. This means that instead of waiting 30 minutes or a few hours for data to come in, they can instantly get it thanks to the API’s ability to communicate automatically with other software components like a CRM or Email platform. In other words, it saves time and money since it automates work that would otherwise be done manually.
Use Backlink Extractor API to retrieve backlinks for a specific domain. Backlink data can be used for SEO, sales, and other purposes.
To make use of it, you must first:
1- Go to BackLinks Extractor API and simply click on the button “Subscribe for free” to start using the API.
2- After signing up in Zyla API Hub, you’ll be given your personal API key. Using this one-of-a-kind combination of numbers and letters, you’ll be able to use, connect, and manage APIs!
3- Employ the different API endpoints depending on what you are looking for.
4- Once you meet your needed endpoint, make the API call by pressing the button “run” and see the results on your screen.